Career Level Intern
Qualifications CertificateDiploma Degree
- Act as assistant within the different stages of production and operations process
- Works on different stages of the production, warehouse and operations process learning all aspects of what it takes to make great quality custom apparel and gifts.
- Sorts and places materials or items on floor or shelves, in a predetermined sequences such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on carts and conveys them to the production area.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Prints shipping labels and package products for shipping.
- Checks for any quality defects prior to shipping including misprints, missing items, late orders, artwork errors, printer errors and/or shipment errors.
- Operates computer and access internal systems, such as the Printer Portal and Admin Portal, in order to mark jobs as complete.
- Diploma/Degree students that require internship experience. (Any major)
- Basic understanding of production flow
- Passion to learn more about printing/production field
- Ability to adapt to different work environment (Within production stages)
- Basic skills using Microsoft Office. (Excel/Word)
- Languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia. Understanding of Mandarin is a PLUS.
- Able to start immediately.
- Only open to local Malaysian
- Willing to travel to Kg Subang Baru, Seksyen U9, Shah Alam
Why join us?
- Great working culture!
- Amazing learning opportunities and fast career progression if you prove yourself.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: RM500.00 – RM700.00 per month