Career Level Intern
Qualifications CertificateDiploma Degree
Love to learn just about anything in a fast pace eCommerce online startup? Famsy consists of a young, dynamic and energetic team to make your internship experience so much more interesting! Free flow Pantry snacks and private LRT shuttle services available. Slots are limited so apply now!
- Act as assistant within the different stages of production process (i.e: Customer Service, Savers (skill in Adobe Photoshop would be great!), Operations (Printing, Labelling, Packing, etc)
- Works on different stages of the Production process learning all aspects of what it takes to make great quality custom apparel and personalized gifts
- Sorts and places materials or items on floor or shelves, in a predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, colour, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on carts and conveys them to the production area.
- Checks for any quality defects prior to shipping including misprints, missing items, late orders, artwork errors, printer errors and/or shipment errors.
- Operates computer and access internal systems, such as the Printer Portal and Admin Portal, to mark jobs as complete.
- Diploma/Degree students that require internship experience. (Any field)
- Passion to learn more about printing/production field
- Ability to adapt to different work environment (Within production stages)
- Creative, multi-tasking, self-motivated, independent, ability to follow instructions