Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Others
- This is a soft-skills training programme introduced by PETRONAS in collaboration with the Malaysian Government to enhance the marketability of unemployed Malaysian graduates by:
- Building and enhancing their critical soft-skills
- Providing experiential learning to develop positive personal attributes for the workplace.
- The 8-month programme comprises:
- A 2-month classroom-based training. Food, accommodation and an allowance of RM700 per month will be provided
- A 6-month On-Job-Training (OJT) with attachments at selected PETRONAS operations. An allowance of RM2,000 per month will be provided.
- Malaysian citizen not more than 26 years old (at the point of application)
- Bachelor’s Degree holder with a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Unemployed within six (6) to twelve (12) months after graduation.