Career Level Intern
Qualifications Diploma Degree
To assist the Accounts Department in terms of:-
– Reconciliation of account receivables and payable, banks, bill payments, or inventories
– Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
– Forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow management
– Handle correspondence with suppliers and authorities/third party
– Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents
– Research, filing, data entry, recording, and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
Currently pursuing Diploma/Bachelor in Accountancy/Finance, Financial Accounting, – – Management Accounting, Business Studies, or any other equivalent subject.
Good interpersonal & communication skills
Perform responsibilities with minimum supervision
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week