Career Level Intern
- Provide Finance transaction processing support to deliver finance services in accordance with established processes, work procedures, SOX requirements and local company legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that timelines and quality meet the agreed service level & targets
- Assist in month-end close activities.
- Carry out reporting activities and analysis according to specific deadline.
- Ad-hoc task as directed by the Manager
- Final Year Students are welcoming to apply for this position.
Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
Please indicate your internship START and END date (duration # of weeks) in your application.
Other jobs you may like
Account (Internship / Part time)
- @ http://munhean.com.my/
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Accounting / Finance